View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's first 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ok, but what is that ssumption based on? Not to grumble but the guy is under contract and stats are decent: KR= 33 for 782 yds with 23.6 avg and reptions at 6 for 59. Kubiac seems ok with him.

Link to stats http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/1862/Andre_Davis
That kick return avg is good for 21st in the league, well below average. Chances are we could bring a guy in off the street and he would do better. 6 catches for 59 yards? That's a terrible season, especially when you consider that we payed the guy 16 mil to re-sign with us.

If it makes sense monetarily I would drop the kid first chance I got.

Edit: To add to that, JJ averaged 26.6 on KR's which is good for 7th best in the league.

Last edited by dc_txtech; 01-12-2010 at 11:36 AM.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote