View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #38
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
BL

What do you think of Amari Spievey CB from Iowa. Hee shut down Thomas in his bowl game. He is a great tackler. Norm Parker was his DB coach and he says he's the best DB that he's ever coached.

I hope he falls to the 2nd rd for the Texans. Like another DB that Parker coached at Iowa and fell to the 2nd rd where the Colts took him. (Sanders)
I don't think you can go wrong with Iowa guys, their tough & well coached. I really like AJ Edds, he is one of the best cover LB's I've ever seen. Amari is coming out early, not super productive but could be another sleeper like Glover in the 4th. have to see how he does @ the combine in competition against rest of the group.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote