View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #35
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I like this mock draft alot all around.

I would take a RB in the first round if I felt the guy was worth the pick. We need to improve our group of running backs if we want to make a difference in the playoffs. I'm not a big Spiller fan because I question his leg strength to run up the middle, but I could get behind a RB at 20. You never know who impresses at the Combine. I could see both Dwyer and Matthews shoot up the boards if they test well, because the production on the field is already there.

Spiller just reminds me of Reggie Bush. Don't get me wrong, he would be valuable to any team if he turns out like Reggie Bush did, but I just don't think that is what the Texans need. Slaton can do all of the same things Spiller can do for cheaper.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote