View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

BL as you know I'm a fix the trenches kind of guy. Smithiak never follow this philosopy and the Texans continually have RZ woes.

If Iupati or Campbell fall to the Texans They should run to the podium with their card to take one of them.

Campbell is one of the most physically gifted OT's to come out in a long time. (doubt he will fall to 20) I was a proponent of drafting J.Gaither (who's also from Maryland) in the supp. draft. Character ? kept Smithiak from drafting Gaither just like they will Campbell. Gaither will be a 10 yr starter barring injuries.

I'm hoping Dwyer who is the type of RB I'm looking for falls to the Texans in the 2nd rd.

Good catch on Miller, I dont know much about him but he's playing in the East/West Shrine. I will watch him.

I think the draft may fall a little differently than your mock because teams will reach more than you did to meet a need.

Great job on slotting the most talented players where they should go.

Great job, look forward to your post all star/scouting combine mocks.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 01-11-2010 at 09:03 PM.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote