View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #25
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I think Spiller would be a real nice fit because he can can make explosive plays in the running and passing game. Pair him up with Slaton and give Foster some time as well so none of them get too worn down. I doubt he lasts till 20 though. Starting to warm up to Best a bit myself. For the first time since Kubiak arrived I won't be shocked if they go RB in round 1. I don't think its the favorite but I believe its a possibility.