View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I really tried to go BPA with every pick fully expecting several of these prospects to rise up boards in the next four months, who knows for sure? the fact the Texans wound up taking the 1st RB off the board was #1 BPA & #2 Need, it just fell into place that way I had no agenda to select C.J. Spiller for the Texans. If truth be told I wanted Charles Brown, who is a converted TE, obvious athletic with elite measureables to play LT but with Carrol heading to Seattle & their need to take a QB & OT to protect him I could not in all fairness project him to be available @ #20
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote