View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Good job as usual beerlover.

I like the the Clausen/Brown picks to Seattle... especially with Carroll signing.

Spiller is an interesting choice. I don't buy into the whole "Kubiak will never draft a RB or OL in the 1st round mentality". Not my favorite pick for us but I understand it. He's a playmaker and would really help out our run game.

Interesting having Arenas in the 1st round. I'm not sure if he's ever going to be a starting corner in the league though. I can see him doing well in nickle packages and obviously return duties. Not sure if his return skills boosts him all the way into the 1st.... not a bad pick if he sees the field enough on defense. He can definitely change the momentum in a game.

And I totally see Golden Tate getting interest from teams in the 1st.
Arenas has been ascending up my draft board for weeks, culminating off his BCS outstanding playmaking game (2 INT's). I recognize nobody has him this high in the country, but I could see him going even higher to Philadelphia #24 because short of Asante Samuel, 5-10 Sheldon Brown is not getting it done.

Javier is ready for the NFL both physically & mentally. he is a power-pack of intensity, he will be an impact player as a rookie, more complete coming out than Buffalo 2nd rd. pick from Oregon converted CB to FS Jarius Byrd who was outstanding & lone bright spot for Buffalo.

Ole Miss I know you'll appreciate this, I have the same sure feeling about him as I did about Patrick Willis
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote