Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not really a draft guy, since I don't watch College football. Right now, I would be happy with whatever the Texans do, so long as it makes sense to the people I know, who do watch college football. The most knowledgable just happen to be the guys here on this forum.

But early in this draft, 1st round, 2nd round, even the third, I want a big back. 5'9" to 6'3"... 210 to 240 lbs. with good to great speed.
The good news TK is we should be able to address most of our needs in this draft and free agency off season. The talent should be there and some depth. It just needs to be put together and jell.