View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Emmitt Smith, Walter Peyton, LT, Priest Holmes and Terrell Davis disagree. Unless the definition of power back is a circular one of big back then lots of the best short yardage and interior runners have been under 215 lbs.
I think the backs you named had better Olines but I could be wrong. There are always exceptions but I say go with a bigger back in our situation. Of course I was wrong on having to have a huge DT to shut down the run.