View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
there are three quality RB's @ the top, well maybe four if you consider Jonathan Dwyer? they are Ryan Mathews, Fresno State 5-11 220, Toby Gerhart, 6-1 235 & CJ Spiller 5-11 195. In my ratings Spiller is the clear #1 RB in this class, hence should be the 1st RB off the board.

studying Ryan who was my personel favorite I discoverd his teammate Senior Lonyae Miller, 5-11 215, very impressed with him & did not get the exposure because Ryan got the majority of reps. The Texans have two 6th rd. picks so I would use one of those on him thus giving you a RB by committee of Spiller, Slaton, Foster, Moats, Miller.

Spiller has already graduated (Dec. 17th) seems as solid off the field as on. A characteristic not lost with the Texans organization principles.
I don't think 215 qualifies for power back imo. Maybe if he can add 10 lbs or so of muscle? One of those 5 has to go to PS and unless Miller explodes on the scene...

A bigger line should help in red zone but I want a big boy ploughing in.