View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 41516 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Looks like you are thinking Slaton may not heal 100%? I am ok with this pick but you better pick up a power back later. Joiqe Bell?
there are three quality RB's @ the top, well maybe four if you consider Jonathan Dwyer? they are Ryan Mathews, Fresno State 5-11 220, Toby Gerhart, 6-1 235 & CJ Spiller 5-11 195. In my ratings Spiller is the clear #1 RB in this class, hence should be the 1st RB off the board.

studying Ryan who was my personel favorite I discoverd his teammate Senior Lonyae Miller, 5-11 215, very impressed with him & did not get the exposure because Ryan got the majority of reps. The Texans have two 6th rd. picks so I would use one of those on him thus giving you a RB by committee of Spiller, Slaton, Foster, Moats, Miller.

Quote:
“The ovation that C.J. Spiller received was very special. I can’t remember going to a graduation anywhere and seeing the Board of Trustees recognize a student-athlete like that. It certainly shows the level of respect C.J. has on this campus. It is well deserved.”
Spiller has already graduated (Dec. 17th) seems as solid off the field as on. A characteristic not lost with the Texans organization principles.

Last edited by beerlover; 01-11-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: added info
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote