View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010   #11
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's first 2010 Mock

1. Iupati, this is a safe pick. I think he'll be a great OG for someone but I think great OG's can be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and I'd spend this pick on our secondary. I'd take either Patrick Robinson-CB or Earl Thomas-FS depending on Duntas return or not.

2. I like the idea of extra picks in the first 3 rounds but I don't like the trade out of the 2nd round and agree with Beerlover this is where great player value is to be had. I'd take either Jon Asamoah-OG or Mike Johnson-OG here.

3. Burnett, I like him alot but I doubt seriously that he'll be available in the 3rd round. I think he'll be a high to mid 2nd round pick like Patrick Chung last year.

3. Gerhart, I like him but again doubt seriously that he's still available in the 3rd.

3. Butler, I agree with Beerlover here as well, this guy will be available later in the draft, your overvaluing him in the 3rd.

4. Houston, good/decent pick for the Texans but I don't think he's available in the 4th round, he'll most likely go in the late 2nd or early 3rd.

5. Olsen, again good pick for the Texans but I think he'll go a little earlier in the draft. He'd be great value in the 5th round.

6. Vann, I don't know anything about this guy.

6. Carter, he's the wrong type of OG for the Texans, not athletic enough.

7. Lawrence, I don't know anything about him but I love the pick position, Brown needs some competition in camp.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote