Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010   #18
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
Has a definate decision been made about whether the Texans extra pick is a 5th or 6th round pick? If its a 6th round pick, then I flubbed up. My intention was to be accurate, just got some bad info.

Also it appears I overstated Brandon Carters weight. I listed it as 370lbs. Other draft sites have him listed as 344lbs. Same site for both errors.

Thanks again for the feedback.

I believe that all of us that participate in mock drafts have a certain inner drive to try to fix things. We all want improvements. Its been educational for me to bounce ideas off you guys, and I really appreciate the feedback.
Nothing definite has been made about the 5th or 6th round pick. From what i understand it comes down to the amount of snaps TJ played for the chargers. I imagine we wont get a number until the Chargers are out of the playoffs.

Don't worry too much about weight right now. As we all know schools lie about how big the prospects really are to make them seem more intimidating. We will know for sure when Carter goes to his pro day or the combine.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote