Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010   #17
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Has a definate decision been made about whether the Texans extra pick is a 5th or 6th round pick? If its a 6th round pick, then I flubbed up. My intention was to be accurate, just got some bad info.

Also it appears I overstated Brandon Carters weight. I listed it as 370lbs. Other draft sites have him listed as 344lbs. Same site for both errors.

Thanks again for the feedback.

I believe that all of us that participate in mock drafts have a certain inner drive to try to fix things. We all want improvements. Its been educational for me to bounce ideas off you guys, and I really appreciate the feedback.