Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
another TE who can play. I'm not writing off Hill but his rookie year, cut off by constant injurys in a time of need was disturbing, at least to me. I'm more worried about him going forward than the Texans resigning Owen Daniels.

Colin Peek is a hidden gem on that Alabama offense. His main job is sealing off the edge, creating running lanes for Ingram & Richardson but he has above average hands, has been well coached & plays smart. I would take him, let him come into training camp & earn a roster spot if not hide him on practice squad in case of more injurys.
If they take a TE , then it means Owen is gone . If they take a TE who is the mauler type , then I can see Casey sliding to Owen spot and Hill on the short leash .

I like players that come from winners . It also doesn't hurt that they come strong conferences .