Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post

4. RB Charles Scott LSU 5'11 228lbs. Nice bigger back to help get those short yards. Should work fine with Slayton for a change of pace back.

Thoughts?
I'm not really a draft guy, since I don't watch College football. Right now, I would be happy with whatever the Texans do, so long as it makes sense to the people I know, who do watch college football. The most knowledgable just happen to be the guys here on this forum.

But early in this draft, 1st round, 2nd round, even the third, I want a big back. 5'9" to 6'3"... 210 to 240 lbs. with good to great speed.