Thread: Outsider Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010   #3
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Outsider Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
No more TE's and if we are running the ZBS next year then I seriously doubt if Carter is on our board. Other than that I like the picks.
I agree about Carter. He is just not the right fit for this scheme. Personally I would love a power running scheme but it aint happenin. I dissagree about TE. If you can get a really good TE late in the dtaft its good value why not. I would love to have Peek or Pita for the right price.