View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010   #38
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early signs point to Taylor Mays, S, USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I view Cushing and Mays completely differently though. Mays is much more of a natural physical freak than Cushing (who I view more of a blue collar weightlifter type). I didn't have any doubts Cushing could play football, my concern was that he'd be out injured a lot. I have doubts about Mays being able to be a 'cover' safety in the nfl.
This. Mays is a SS type. I think if paired with a true ball hawk coverage guy, Mays will be very good. He is very far from a FS though. We could draft him to play WLB.