View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010   #33
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early signs point to Taylor Mays, S, USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I have a feeling there will be more and more talk of Mays converting to LB because of his size. Honestly, if we take him at 19, I'd be a little miffed, but at least they drafted a safety. I'd much rather have a few other players who are more ballhawking than Mays has shown to be in his 4 year career at USC.
Dude runs from about mid 4.3 to mid 4.4 in the 40 & that's plenty fast for a FS. but aside from that, how ball hawking can you be when your coach has u playing 20 yds off the LOS?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote