View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010   #15
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early signs point to Taylor Mays, S, USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Mays looked like everything a team would want in a safety last off season. He should have come out in the draft and he totally screwed himself out of a ton of cash. This year he exposed a lot of his weaknesses as a player in coverage and has turned a ton of NFL scouts off. As much as I want a safety for the Texans more than any other position in the first round, Mays is not the guy we should be targeting. TO many potential question marks and weaknesses that he currently has as a player. I don't even think he'll be a first rounder at this point honestly. I'd much rather trade up for Eric Berry but I know we won't do that, so Earl Thomas would not be a bad guy to go after in my opinion. He's young, but he's damn good and should be a pretty good NFL player.
Reminds me alot of Willie Moore from Mizzou a couple years ago. But he dropped a hell of alot more.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote