View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early signs point to Taylor Mays, S, USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I just don't see us having two safeties that are pretty much the same type of player.
Not calling you out here but my god, how many times have you read the phrase "interchangeable safeties" when refering to this D? On this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I doubt we look at him too much. Rumor is he's more of an athlete than a football player. I think Kubiak and Smith want guys that a true football players, even if the have to lack some of the measurables.
Same rumors about Cushing last year. Just throwing that in.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote