View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early signs point to Taylor Mays, S, USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Kipers new big board came out today and Mays is listed #19, right where we're sitting.

With a need at DB and Berry and Haden doomed to be gone in the top 10, Mays looks to be our imperfect fit. He knows the scheme and has good history with Cushing, so maybe he would revert back to his previous seasons form of a top 5 projected DB.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...ory?id=4801024
I was an early fan of Mays but he had an off year. Some say it was because his supporting staff from last year were not on the field. I am leaning towards a pick with somewhat less uncertainity attached. I'm looking at free safeties Akwasi Owusu-Ansah from Indiana or Robert Johnson Utah in 4th round.