View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010   #53
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
It's silly because you're making an assumption based on a ridiculously small sample size in which there were other hindrances that you're not considering (lack of attempts, lack of blocking, poor scheming, etc.)

It's like watching a Cardinals' game in which Albert Pujols goes 0-4 and deciding that he's an overhyped scrub. Nonsensical.
Your example would make more sense if the game Pujols did so poorly in was his last college game before going pro. In your example, we know what his professional history is, but you can not extrapolate that with Dwyer who has no NFL history. To re-state, I am not saying Dwyer will not make in the NFL. He showed me nothing in Bowl game where the creme should rise. I would rather take a risk on a back that had a very good Bowl game and a great season.