View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Pretty silly to watch one half of a game of his, in which the entire offense played poorly, and assume that he "play[s] only 1/2 of [the] game."

When all's said and done he'll be no worse than the third back taken in this draft and the Texans would be so lucky as to have him on their team.
Explain how that is silly? I watched him do basically nothing for 2 quarters. The Texans were blasted more than once for not playing a full game. His final stats were 49 yards with avg about 3.5. Don't we already have backs doing that. I was pushing him earlier this season but he needed to come up big in the bowl and did not. I hope you are correct that he is third back(or better) taken as that should push a need player to us regardless of the round.