View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I was impressed with Dwyer. He looked explosive and powerful. Caught the ball out of the backfield and had a nice gain. The one play almost for a safety was a dumb move. Probably just trying to make a play, something, anything happen to spark some energy into the team. I doubt he tries that in the pros. I think Dwyer would be a good fit on this team.
IDK, I did not see anything in first half and we have enough guys that play only 1/2 of game. I am even more solidly in Gerhart's camp. He cranked it up evrey game I watched. Even if he lost yards due to a stupid move, a stupid move works the same in NFL.