View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010   #37
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
*Derrick

And, don't let this game fool you. He's a supreme talent. It's not like he had a bad game either. He got some pressures, forced a holding penalty, and was very solid in run support.
sorry i'm not saying he didnt have a good game but DERRICK morgan was someone everyone was telling me to watch and i was not ready to crown him after last night i have some tech games dvr'd so i'll watch them and come back with my assessment! deal?