View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Robert Sands, West Virginia chech him out i think you will like
I've only watched his last game and did not focus on him as I knew nothing about him. He is a sophomore after red shirt freshman season. I don't think he has played a complete season yet. His 40 is faster than I would have thought for 215 weight but I want a FS drafted sooner. I'd advise him to stay in school at least one more year.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=FS