View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010   #30
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Holy jeez, Adrian Clayborn was insane last night. Why in the world did he come back for another year? He was easily the best player on the field.
with all the defensive firepower like suh and mccoy and berry coming out this year he could be top five next year instead of mid-first round this year
i was some what unimpressed by josh morgan who i was told is a a top five talent at de for the yellow jackets