View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
We may not need his skills but watch Jerry Hughes, DE for TCU. He is a local product (Sugar Land, TX) who played at my high school as a running back and hit beast mode as a DE at TCU.
I did watch him last night and I agree with your assessment. He is not a beast he is a VERY FAST BEAST. Seemed to be very strong also. If he was around in 6th or 7th, I could see picking him up. Don't know his draft status.

Last edited by badboy; 01-05-2010 at 11:35 AM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote