View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!! lol

I'm bringing antihistimines, antibiotics, cough med, kleenex, and a bottle of tequila!! Been sick with the crud!
You felt my ears. They was cold even by your standards, no?

Tedc and Gma

Katie is a crack dealer and Andy is the Ansel Adams of Texans football.

Mrs. Yankee in Texas

Mr. Yankee in Texas (with Katie "GHF" and Sean)