View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
3. Charles Scott Rb LSU 5' 11" 234 4.60 didn't know he would be held out and could not see what the PR was all about. Almost 1200 yds 5.4 avg in 2008. Collar bone against ALabama in early November kept me from checking him out. Should be in Senior bowl with Anthony Dixon.

5. Haden Cb Florida Tebow who? This is the best player in Florida and started for 3 seasons including his freshman year. Having watched him before only led to my satisfaction in his performance against Cincinatti. If only he would drop.

6. Chad Jones SS LSU 6' 235 man this guy grabbed my attention. He was all over the field. I kept saying watch the corners and the FS but my eyes were not listening to my lips. Check his stats http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=232416 If Pollard does not sign this beast should be on Texans radar. Hits like a LB should.
Haven't got around to watch all the tapes, but these three guys were on my radar since last year. Baring injuries or off-the-court issues, I think they all have a future in the NFL.

Jones was drafted by the Astros, I think.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote