View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl game player review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm not sure who your asking but Gerhart , Scott , and Dixon are 235+ . Matthwes is listed at 220 lbs and is faster shiftier .

Now my bias to SEC players will raise it's ugly head , meaning if all else is equal ... go with the SEC . My preference would probably be ( in order ) Matthews , Scott , Dixon , and Gerhart .
I prefer a heavier back. Does this guy run strong through the tacklers or is he more of hit the seam and go?