View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sugar Bowl Florida Vs Cincinnati 8:30 PM FOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't know which Pouncey it was (whichever one plays C), but that dude is a complete thug. Cheapshots after the whistle on nearly every play. Liked what I saw from his brother though.
He's been doing it all year. #56, I can't remember if he is the guard or the center.

He is constantly pushing and hitting after the play and then bitches when he gets pushed back.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote