View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010   #28
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!!
It will be in the thirties when we get there...high thirties but still in the thirties. I know in colder cities, they use heaters as well....even in 30 degree weather.