View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's post New Years Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
SB

It's been evolving & will continue to evolve. lots of questions to be answered this offseason starting with Gibbs his future & how that impacts Gary along with rest of his staff.

My take is they were damn lucky last year & not so fortunate this year, thats life in the NFL. I would love to upgrade Center & add depth/starter @ OG but it doesn't happen over night or in one draft alone. balance is the key, although I understand where your coming from
Spot On

Luck caught up to them this year.

If they follow this mock their line will be set for the next 8/10 yrs. Then in future drafts if they take an OL in the 4th rd say and they hit on him. It would be because they were drafting from a position of strength. Kind of like if they were to draft a WR or LB later in the draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote