View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Do we want a propane heater for tomorrow?

I am doing a brisket for tomorrow, see you guys in the morning.
Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!! lol

I'm bringing antihistimines, antibiotics, cough med, kleenex, and a bottle of tequila!! Been sick with the crud!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote