View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sugar Bowl Florida Vs Cincinnati 8:30 PM FOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
January 1, 2010
Player to Watch School Psn Number Ranking
Brandon Spikes Florida LB 51 8
Joe Haden Florida CB 5 13
Carlos Dunlap Florida DE 8 15
Tim Tebow Florida QB 15 35
Maurkice Pouncey Florida OC 56 56
Jermaine Cunningham Florida DE 49 106
Aaron Hernandez Florida TE 81 127
Mike Pouncey Florida OG 55 153
Riley Cooper Florida WR 11 169
Marshawn Gilyard Cincinnati WR 1 40
Tony Pike Cincinnati QB 15 76
Armon Binns Cincinnati WR 80 250

If you get the chance watch the Pouncey twins. They are worth the time. I would love to have either on of them. Give me Iupati in the first and Pouncey C in the second or third and our line problems are solved for the next decade.
Is it like little league where if you draft one it freezes the other .