Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010   #25
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

I was all about drafting Brandon Albert in the middle of the first round a few years ago as a LG. I really think he's an All-Pro OG. Of course the Chiefs drafted him in the top 5, paid him way more than he's worth, and started him right away at a new position. Now, the Chiefs may be drafting another LT and putting Albert back to OG. Let's pray we aren't that terrible of a franchise.

I've only seen Idaho play twice this year, and I like him. I'm not sure he's a top 15 talent. I don't have quite the same feeling about him as I did about Albert, but Iupati is the only OG even in this discussion.