View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010   #29
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Bowl Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Had a great time both at the game & the tailgate! It was a pretty decent turnout for the tailgate. As Fred said, the stadium looked a bit empty considering the amount of tickets sold. There were tons of Mizzou fans, and I was told by one of them that it's a "rumor" that they don't travel well. They proved it by showing up in droves.

Gma - you would have loved the game, the roof was open and it was a bit chilly. I had a fleece lined jacket on and was warm enough. I think the T-shirt folk got a bit cold.

Time to get ready for Sunday!
We wanted to make it by the Blue Crew but parked next to the Reliant Arena so we stayed put and made the best of it . We had a good time and talked to a few Navy students , then enjoyed the game .