Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009   #23
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
The talk of moving him to OT has already started. I've read on other forums of possibly moving him to RT since he doesn't seem to possess LT speed and quickness. After the combine this OT talk will most likely get even louder.

I agree with others we seem to have won our way out of the Joe Haden discussion and at this point I'm not sure who we take in the 1st round. I think that Trevard Lindley, Patrick Robinson, or possibly Dan Williams-DT could be our 1st round pick, but I'd like to trade down if possible to the mid 20's and pick up an extra 3rd round pick.
If my math is right (questionable) the highest we could pick is 14 and the lowest is around 21. I also would love to see us trade down and get another pick in the 3rd round. The talent from 20 to 30 is very even. hopefully a WR or QB fall to our pick and someone gets ansy and wants to jump up and secure them.