Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009   #21
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Asamoah isnt bad but Iupati is on another level.

I just hope he doesnt look so good at the combine that LT talk get started. He will never fall to us then.

The talk of moving him to OT has already started. I've read on other forums of possibly moving him to RT since he doesn't seem to possess LT speed and quickness. After the combine this OT talk will most likely get even louder.

I agree with others we seem to have won our way out of the Joe Haden discussion and at this point I'm not sure who we take in the 1st round. I think that Trevard Lindley, Patrick Robinson, or possibly Dan Williams-DT could be our 1st round pick, but I'd like to trade down if possible to the mid 20's and pick up an extra 3rd round pick.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote