Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm not against drafting Iupati but not in the 1st round. Very few OG's have ever been drafted in the 1st round, I think he could be had in the 2nd round. I think that CB is a higher priority in the 1st round and if we can't get Haden then I'd try to trade down and pick Lindley or Robinson in the late 1st round and then go after an OG in the 2nd.

If we change head coaches and blocking schemes then Iupati would be a serious consideration in the 1st round after a trade down.
very few OG's have been this good. I cant see this guy lasting until the second round. Haden is a pipe dream were we will be picking and there is a good chance the other CB's you named will be available in the second round.

The bolded part is the kind of thinking that got us into this trouble in the first place. I dont think you realize how athaletic this guy is. He is more than capable of playing in a ZB scheme.