View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #55
TexanFan23
HoustonTexans#1

Rep Power: 15 TexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden coverTexanFan23 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

You guys all kill me with the " toothless, redneck, outhouse, hillbilly, ect, ect, " stuff about Tennessee. As someone who was born and raised in Florida, Lived Nashville and in Katy & Sugar Land, and now back in Nashville, Tennessee isn't that bad of a place to live and the people are pretty friendly, Albeit the Titans fans can most times be annoying as hell I say it's because they've only had a team for 12 years or so.

That whole " toothless, redneck, outhouse, hillbilly, ect, ect, " stuff really gets on my nerves because one of my first trips to the Houston area (always visited my relatives as a kid in Dallas) One of the ladies working in one of the tourist shops at the Galleria poked at me relentlessly about being from Tennessee and wanting to know why I didn't have an accent and this woman didn't exactly look like a " city girl. "

My wife and I are looking forward to moving back to the Gulf Coast though.

Before picking on Tennesseans, Keep in mind that David Crockett and Sam Houston are Tennesseans in one form or another and where would Texas be without them ?

Edit: Oh, BTW, It's been well documented that then Nashville Mayor (Current Tenn. Governor) Phil Bredesen was called by Bud Adams wanting to move his team to Nashville and Bredesen thought it was a prank call and hung up.

Adams wanted Nashville before Nashville wanted him.
TexanFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote