Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
He is as good in space as he is at mauling. When he pulls he shows the agility and atleticism of a much smaller lineman. He is the best overall OG prospect I have seen in years.

Wolf this guy is the real deal. I fear after the combine we wont have a shot at him.
I'm not against drafting Iupati but not in the 1st round. Very few OG's have ever been drafted in the 1st round, I think he could be had in the 2nd round. I think that CB is a higher priority in the 1st round and if we can't get Haden then I'd try to trade down and pick Lindley or Robinson in the late 1st round and then go after an OG in the 2nd.

If we change head coaches and blocking schemes then Iupati would be a serious consideration in the 1st round after a trade down.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote