Thread: best mock yet
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: best mock yet

1. Best, I love the player but I question the priority of a RB in the 1st round. Taking a RB in the 1st round is something that a well rounded and fully stocked team does as the last piece to the puzzle. I think we have much bigger holes on the team to fill than RB, like OG, and CB.
2. Butler, I like the position addressed but I'd rather have Patrick Robinson or Trevard Lindley.
3. Russell, I don't know anything about this guy but I'm leery of guys from Ohio St., they don't seem to play up to their hype. I'd rather have an OG here, but FS isn't a bad idea.
4. Olsen, this is a good pick. He's versatile and we need a C.
5. Cunningham, I don't know anything about him but I think we're pretty deep at LB and I'd rather spend this pick on depth at FS, or SS.
6. Pettrey, I think Kris Brown will be back next year.
We've got two 6th round picks next year.
7. Hiller, I don't know anything about this guy but I like the idea of a late round QB to put on the practice squad and build for the future.

Overall I don't know what grade to give your draft. I don't think the lack of a running game this year is the fault of our RB's, I think it's the poor O-line. I think we should address CB and OG with the first 2 picks, these are the biggest holes on our team.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote