Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #5
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
He actually looks lean at that size and really should be able to play in any scheme.
He is as good in space as he is at mauling. When he pulls he shows the agility and atleticism of a much smaller lineman. He is the best overall OG prospect I have seen in years.

Wolf this guy is the real deal. I fear after the combine we wont have a shot at him.