Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I have bounced around with several different players that I thought we should target in the first round but now I am absolutely sold on who that should be.

Mike Iupati, G, Idaho is an absolute stud! I had doubt a guy with his size (6'5" 330)would be able to excell in the ZB scheme we utilze. Not anymore. I am just blown away by this guy. Not only does he dominate on the feild but he shows a presence on the sideline that you just dont see from linemen. Mark my words, this guy is giong to be special. I only hope he last until our pick and we are smart enough to draft him.
He actually looks lean at that size and really should be able to play in any scheme.