Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I have bounced around with several different players that I thought we should target in the first round but now I am absolutely sold on who that should be.

Mike Iupati, G, Idaho is an absolute stud! I had doubt a guy with his size (6'5" 330)would be able to excell in the ZB scheme we utilze. Not anymore. I am just blown away by this guy. Not only does he dominate on the feild but he shows a presence on the sideline that you just dont see from linemen. Mark my words, this guy is giong to be special. I only hope he last until our pick and we are smart enough to draft him.
I have been talking about this guy for a while now. He is a great talent, with a very high ceiling. I would love to see him on the Texans.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote