View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to say,the WR position is going to be a fun position to watch. I don't believe we could get anything for him and him only. I believe it would have to be another package kind of deal.

Frankly I don't want to see him go. I think this year he will be able to show us what he can really do on the KR and PR end because the depth we has is better than it has ever been. I really trust him to not muff punts because he does have really good hands when it comes down to returning. I know his friend was telling me he is really trying to make the team this year.

I really think that JJ Moses situation is something we may see alot of. If not this season, next season for sure.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote