View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009   #7
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Early just for fun Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Round 1: Earl Thomas, FS, Texas
Round 2: Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Round 3: Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech
Round 4: Vince Oghobaase, DT, Duke
Round 5: Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri
Round 6: Aaron Pettrey, K, Ohio State
Round 7: Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan

Got our play making FS of the future to match up with Pollard.

Interior line help.

A stud RB to pair with Slaton.

A NT to help stop the run, and possibly allow Okoye one on one matchups.

A future #2 WR who is 6'5" and can go over the middle.

A kicker to eventually replace Kris Brown if needed.

And of course a 7th round flyer on a QB.

IF Earl Thomas does come out early, I'm not opposed to the pick.

Always like OL help and would love to see us be able to cut some dead weight on the interior of the OL. Unfortunately Kubiak sometimes sticks to his guys no matter how they play. Iupati might get the Caldwell treatment.

If Dwyer is there good pick.

If Vince is there in the fourth I'd love to see us get bigger at DT. NErvous though as Kollar has been more known for using smaller speed guys, along with the current regime.

Wouldn't mind Alexander but, as someone else pointed out if Briscoe is there he'd be a better pickup. Though Briscoe's stock could rise at the combine. Saw him play a time or two and the kid has got game.

6th on a kicker? I'd love to see us bring in someone to replace Brown but, even after blowinga few games he hasn't gotten cut. I don't think we'll see him replaced unforunately. Would rather take a flyer on OL help with one of our 6th round picks.

I don't see LeFevour slipping to the 7th at all. But if he did I'd be pissed if Rick or Gary didn't run to the podium. He'll be a first day pick.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote